Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6) are not only vital for your health but also the beauty and vitality of your skin. Unlike most fats, your body cannot produce Omega-3 and -6 and modern diets are often deficient in these essential oils. This is why we have created Bestow Beauty Oil: a blend of organic, unrefined, extra virgin seed oils coldvunctional food providing a perfectly balanced 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help nourish, heal and enrich your skin and bestow good health.
Why are Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) so essential?
- When rich in EFAs, the oil that naturally flows onto the surface of the skin forms a healing, anti-inflammatory, protective outer layer for your skin.
- EFAs prevent skin congestion and ‘breakouts’ and can even help dissolve existing blockages.
- They keep skin supple and smooth and help maintain the ‘Dew Point’ or optimum hydration of your skin.
- EFA’s can help treat any skin condition ranging from acne to increased sensitivity to excessive dryness.
- They help make cell walls more permeable, ensuring nutrients can be absorbed and waste removed, so your skin looks more vital.
- They’re an essential building block for healthy hormone production, help burn saturated fats (assisting with weight loss) and can help reduce your‘risk’ cholesterol.
For all these reasons, EFA’s are truly nature’s gift to skin and good health.
What’s the best way to use Bestow Beauty Oil?
Just one tablespoon a day (or one teaspoon for children) of Bestow Beauty Oil is all you need, eaten raw and mixed with food for easy absorption.
Bestow Oil can be added to yoghurt, smoothies, cereals, or mixed with mashed or stir-fried vegetables, porridge or soup (once it is cool enough to eat). You can also make your own healthy, easy- spread butter by mixing 1⁄2 butter and 1⁄2 Bestow Oil in a blender (note: not suitable for cooking). Bestow Oil can also be used to replace other oils in salad dressings, mayonnaises or pesto sauces.
Foods such as fresh deepwater fish, raw nuts, seeds and whole grains will help boostyour intake of EFAs. It’s also important to limit your intake of harmful, saturated fats and poor quality vegetable oils found in many processed foods and cheap cooking oils. Use very minimal amounts of olive or canola oil for cooking.
For best results, please store Bestow Oil in the fridge and do not use for cooking or add to piping hot food. Bestow Beauty Oil can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.